标题: 《Teddy Roosevelt Red Chapel 》作者:- Mike Resnick【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-4 13:11
标题: 《Teddy Roosevelt Red Chapel 》作者:- Mike Resnick【EPUB】
Red Chapel Mike Resnick Year: 2000 "From Hell, Mr. LuskSir, I send you half the Kidne I took from one woman, prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise I may send you the bloody knif that too it out if you only wate a whil longer signed Catch me when yu can Mishter Lusk" -Jack the Ripper October 16, 1888 "I have not a particle of sympathy with the sentimentality -as I deem it, the mawkishness-which overflows with foolish pity for the criminal and cares not at all for the victim of the criminal." -Theodore Roosevelt Autobiography The date was September 8, 1888 A hand reached out of the darkness and shook Roosevelt by the shoulder. He was on his feet in an instant. His right hand shot out, crunching against an unseen jaw, and sending his assailant crashing against a wall. He crouched low, peering into the shadows, trying to identify the man who was clambering slowly to his feet. "What the devil happened?" muttered the man. "My question precisely," said Roosevelt, reaching for his pistol and training it on the intruder. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" A beam of moonlight glanced off the barrel of the gun

欢迎光临 (http://imap.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2