标题: 《The Bad Hamburger 》作者:- Matthew Jarpe, Jonathan Andrew Sheen【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-13 19:44
标题: 《The Bad Hamburger 》作者:- Matthew Jarpe, Jonathan Andrew Sheen【EPUB】
The Bad Hamburger Matthew Jarpe & Jonathan Andrew Sheen Fantasy and Science Fiction December, 2004 Matt Jarpe is a biochemist by trade who works in Boston for "a largish biotech or a smallish pharmaceutical company, depending on your definitions." Jonathan Sheen also lives in the Boston environs and works as a graphic designer. Their first appearance in our pages introduces us to a very unusual group of police officers and some high-tech crime. I never expected a call from Homicide. Those guys don't call for help very often, and they never call us. My first thought when I got off the phone was that these guys were finally wising up. They finally realized they needed information technology, data mining, maybe even pattern recognition neural nets. I thought this was the beginning of a new era of cooperation between the fifth floor and the basement, between the "real detectives" and the code sniffers from Data Crimes. Boy, was I wrong. "Looking for Detective Lowitz?" I said to the sergeant behind

欢迎光临 (http://imap.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2